Have you thought about making the switch to reusable products but don't know where to start? This pack has the essentials for you to try so you can see how easy it is for you to make little changes to be more eco friendly.
- 1 soft sponge in your choice of 100% cotton fabric backed with soft, organic, bamboo towelling. These are filled with scraps of cotton, muslin and bamboo which means once they are worn out they can be cut up and composted, unlike the polyester based alternatives.
- 1 scrubby sponge in your choice of 100% cotton fabric backed with natural hessian to give a rougher texture for scrubbing. Again as it is filled with natural fibres it can be composted once worn out.
- 1 Pack of 4 Unpaper towels (10cm x 15cm). These are a reusable alternative to paper kitchen roll made from 100% cotton muslin backed with cotton waffle. They are super absorbant and great at wiping up spills in the kitchen. Can be used with gentle cleaning products but if used with harsher chemicals then bleach spots may appear on the coloured muslin.
- 1 Pack of mini (8cm x 8cm) wipes. These are a perfect swap for cotton wool and can be used for a range of things. Made in your choice of 100% cotton fabric backed with organic bamboo towelling.
- A waterproof drawstring bag to store everything! Made in your choice of 100% cotton fabric and lined with a PUL fabric which gives a water resistant lining so you can store damp sponges and wet wipes without risking leaks. Great toiletry bag! (If you would prefer completly plastic free then the lining can also be 100% cotton instead of PUL)
There is the option to upgrade to LARGE which has bigger kitchen cloths (6"x8") and bigger wipes (15cm x 15cm).
You also have the option to add on a set of metal straws, complete with a cleaning brush and their own drawstring bag to keep them in.
Or why not add a reusable snack bag to your set? Measuring approx 15cm x 15cm with a velcro close it is the perfect switch away from single use food bags and cling film. Made from waterproof, food safe lining that is also machine washable!
Have a look at the photo collages at the end to see fabric availability and you can either pick and choose your own designs or just let me know a colour scheme/ theme and I will send a mix of design.